1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anahata Retreat In Goa

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by amelia88, Apr 8, 2016.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Has anyone stayed here? I saw an article about it online and it looks like just what I need from a vacation, somewhere relaxing and with lovely idyllic looking surrounds.

Everything I can see about it online shows that it's really highly rated and reviewed, which is nice - but I think it gets booked up pretty early!

Maybe people know of something that has a similar sort of feel?

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I feel a comparable sort of hotel would be the Taj Exotica. It is in South Goa, where there are fewer people and the beaches almost pristine. It has a very high quality of service and luxury, with many bungalows available, too.

amelia88 likes this.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I looked it up and it seems to have exactly the kind of vibe that I'm feeling - something relaxed and low key, but somewhere that is beautiful and has good service too. I saw that they also have a spa where you can get beauty/relaxation services too, so it sounds like it would be perfect to really unwind there! And - they have a spa wellness menu too, so that you can eat well and feel well! I thought that was a pretty cool addition!