1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place to Buy Mattress in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by bkaggarwal, Jun 11, 2016.

1. bkaggarwal

bkaggarwal New Member

I am moving to Bangalore and am in the process of getting information together to get household items which need to be brought. Something important on the list is mattresses, as sleep is something very important to my family and me..;)

I need to know the best place to buy mattress in Bangalore, there are a few scams shops everyone, which is why I would like to know the best places and know that I am getting what I have paid for.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some stores that sell mattresses in Bangalore:

• Foams India Bed Product. Located in #251,Gayathri Layout,1st Cross Street, Basavanapura Road, K.R.Puram, Bangalore 560036. They offer different types of mattresses but mostly have foam ones.
    • Kurlon. Located in Number 11, CITB Block Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022. Their mattresses are made of the best materials. They have different types as well, from therapeutic, to foam, to spring and to rubberised coir.
    • Sleepwell. Located in 6th Cross Road, HAL 3rd Stage, New Tippasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560075. Probably one of the most popular mattress stores in India.
    • Rubco. Located in 7th Cross Rd, KGH Layout, Ganganagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032. They offer different coir mattresses made of different materials and designs.
    • Tempur. Located in 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034. This is a US-based company but has many stores around India. Their mattresses change their shapes according to the curve of the bodies of individuals.
    I hope this helps!