1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place to Buy Home Appliances in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by bkaggarwal, Jun 14, 2016.

1. bkaggarwal

bkaggarwal New Member

Previous my other threads about looking for a mattress and factory outlets in Bangalore, I would also like to know where I can purchase home appliances from.
    Previously at my city, there were shops which totally ripped you off by raising the cost of their appliances but were cheaper in other places and some shops deliberately say that the expensive products are the best which is not always the case.

I would like suggestions on the best place to buy home appliances in Bangalore.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I understand your concerns about sales personnel pushing you to buy the more expensive items. Don't worry, here's a list of the best appliance stores in Bangalore:

• Girias. This store probably has the cheapest home appliances out of all the other ones. They also give you a big discount if you decide to buy most of your appliances from them. They offer many brands of appliances too so you won't need to look for other stores for different brands. Delivery of purchased appliances is free but of course, you'd still need to tip the delivery guy. The downside is that they won't install the appliance for you, that's the job of another person from the brand you've bought.
    • Croma. The best thing about this store is their customer service. Any queries or complaints you might have, they will listen to you. But they primarily have electronics though. Again, tipping is a must for the technician that explains how the products works for you.
    • Home Town. They have great selections for furnishings, thought I'd just include that here.
    • Adishvar. I love this store just because haggling is allowed here. Well, it's allowed on most shops but this store is the one that mostly gives in to my haggles. Lol.
    Anyway, I hope this helps you!