1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bhakta Niwas Shirdi online booking

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Tiwari, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Tiwari

Tiwari New Member

I would like to book some rooms at Bhakta Niwas in Shirdi but would prefer to make the booking online, as on previous occasions I have had misunderstandings over the phone and I don't want to get the booking wrong again and think it would be safer and better online.

Please can members provide me with the details from where I can make the Bhakta Niwas Shirdi online booking from.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Tiwari, welcome to the forum!

Overview

The Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Trust, also known as the Shirdi Sai Baba Trust, provides accommodation options for pilgrims going to the Sai Baba Shirdi Temple for darshan. You can either book the room personally or online, with the latter being more preferred as it is convenient and efficient. Most rooms are clean, some have shared bathrooms while others have attached bathrooms. For a nominal rate, you can stay close to the Shirdi Sai Baba Temple which is very important for pilgrims who come from distant places. Here are the steps you need to follow to book a room at the Bhakta Niwas Shirdi online.

Procedures for Booking Room Online for the Bhakta Niwas Shirdi
    • Go to the official website of the Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Trust. Register a new account with the website, if you still don't have one. Make sure that you use a valid or working email address as the details of your registration plus the verification link would be sent here.
    • On the lower portion of the website, click on the Accommodation button. Or you can go directly to this link. It will take you to the room booking page.
    shirdi-online-booking1.jpg
    • Fill in the required information like your check-in date, duration of stay, how many rooms you require, your check-in time and details of person who will occupy the room. Click on the Search Rooms button and it will show you the available rooms.
    shirdi-online-booking2.jpg
    • Choose which room is your preferred type, some have air-conditioning while others don't have. At this point, you can also see what would be the different room rates for the different rooms, as well as the minimum and maximum capacity for each. Click on the Proceed button once you have chosen which is the best room for you.
    shirdi-online-booking3.jpg
    • It will then take you to another page where you can view the charges for the room and the reservation. You can also choose what other facilities you need. Once done, you can click on the Proceed to Payment button. You must have a valid credit card or debit card to continue to pay for the room. Once done, print the Confirmation Page and bring this on the day of your visit to the Sai Baba Temple.
    shirdi-online-booking4.jpg
    • Make sure that you bring any identification proof on the day of your visit, as it would be required. The name of the person who registered in the website must be the same as the one in the identification proof. Accepted identification proofs are voter's card, PAN card, driver's license and passport.
    Fee for Online Booking and Rates for Rooms

Depending on the type of room, rates differ. But generally, there's a reservation fee of Rs. 10 when you book a room online. You add this reservation fee into the room rate and that's usually the total that you have to pay.

Room Rates for Bhakta Niwas

LocationTypeBedsCapacityRate
    Sai Bhakta NiwasACThreeThree to FiveRs. 500 to Rs. 550
    Sai Bhakta NiwasNon ACThreeThree to FiveRs. 125 to Rs. 200
    DwarawatiACThreeThree to FiveRs. 900
    DwarawatiNon AC ThreeThree to FiveRs. 500
    There are also charges for extra persons/extra mattresses, usually Rs. 50 or Rs. 100, depending on the room type. So if you choose the Dwarati AC Room, you'd have to pay a total of Rs. 910 (Rs. 900 for the room itself and Rs. 10 for the reservation fee).

I hope this helps you.:)