1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jas Rent A Bike Calangute, Goa

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by ChaiNashta, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

Goa as you all know is one place where the whole country descends upon to party through out the year. I recently went there and would like to share my experience with renting a bike at Goa. Being from Delhi, the concept of renting a bike was alien to me but Goa has changed that and I wish we had such bike rental companies all across the country so it would become cheaper and convenient to get around where ever we went for holidays.

Goa that I explored on my rental bike was not something I would have seen had I not rented a bike. I got my bike from Jas rent a bike at Calangute which is famous all over Goa. Prices were a little on the higher side for my liking but they all charge almost the same where ever you go in Goa so apart from the price I had a good experience renting bike from Jas rent a bike Calangute, Goa.

2. Prits

Prits Member

I know that you have mentioned that the price is a bit on the higher side but can you give a rough idea of how much the rental is?

Do they have a variety of bikes to choose from?

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

They also have bike riders who operate just like taxis. You can sit pillion and they will take you wherever you want to. For gents that seems a better idea than just renting a bike as the bike riders normally know the ins and outs of that place. When I was in Goa some bike riders did approach us ladies but I preferred taxis to this mode of travel.