1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Thunder theme park rates

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Samiya, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Samiya

Samiya New Member

My kids are talking about a Black Thunder theme park in Coimbatore. I have not heard about this theme park before, and one of the important things I need to know are the Black Thunder theme park rates. I know some parks charges are excessively high, and it would be a disappoint to find out the same for this park before finding out the rates.

I would like to know the theme park rates for both adults and kids aged between 7 - 10 years old and 2 15 year olds.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Samiya! Welcome to the forum!

Black Thunder Theme Park is located at the foot of Nilgiris, near Mettupalayam. It is about 40 kms to the North of the city centre of Coimbatore. It was opened in the year 2000 by Vincent Adaikalraj. It is under the LA Group, which also owns the Jenney Club Residency on Avinashi Road. It operates all-year round. It has various features, namely: Water Rides, Dry Rides and a Resort.
    • Water Rides - This has a wave pool, surf hill, wild river ride, lazy river ride, two man raft, volcano, cannon ball ride, speed slide, shot gun slide, kiddies pool, kiddies surf hill, kiddies wild river ride, dashing boat, wave slide, twister, black hole, twisty lane, boomerang, four man raft, family raft, thunder rain, kiddies cannon ball ride, aqua bowl, side winder, single kid's raft, kid's wave slide, single man river raft, lucky falls and kiddie play station.
    • Dry Rides - This has a horse ride, dragon coaster, tora tora, Columbus, ferris wheel, duck train, camel ride, caterpillar ride, parasuite, mini enterprise, dream girl, dashing car, thrillarium ride and illusion ride.
    • Resort - The resort has suites and deluxe rooms.
    Other attractions in the park are hot air balloon, bungee jumping, zorbing, animal watchtower, rain forest trail trek, bird park, aquarium, video games, horror house, 5D theatre, lake and dashing boat. Facilities included are changing rooms, locker rooms, restaurants, food stalls, costume rentals, shower rooms, gift shop, water treatment plant and power generator.

Here are the rates for entry for the Black Thunder Theme Park (As of August 2016):
    • Adult - Rs. 690
    • Child (3 to 10 years old) - Rs. 590
    Children above 10 years old have to pay for an adult ticket. Children below 3 years old are free. For a minimum of 20 students from a school or college, with permission from head of school or college, these are the rates:
    • School - Rs. 390
    • College - Rs. 490
    Other information that you might need:
    • Address - Black Thunder, Ooty Main Road, Mettupalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641305.
    • Contact Numbers - 91 4254 226632 40, 98944 59115 or 9789188866.
    I hope this helps.:)

Admin likes this.