1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bus from Jaipur to Delhi

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ganni3, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Ganni3

Ganni3 New Member

I need to get an early morning bus from Jaipur to Delhi, and I would like to know what options I have for the bus services from Jaipur.

I would prefer to get a Volvo AC bus, but if that is not available, the next best one would be fine.

I would have to leave Jaipur around 4 am and there is hardly any traffic during that time, so what time do you think I would reach Delhi by?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

So you have two options, either a government-operated bus or a private bus for reaching Delhi from Jaipur. The government buses are operated by the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC). There are some RSRTC Volvo buses that depart early from Jaipur. Here are their timings, along with the express buses:

Early Morning Buses from Jaipur to Delhi (RSRTC)

Bus Type and NumberDeparture TimeArrival Time
    Express Bus No. 14:059:30
    Express Bus No. 24:2510:00
    Express Bus No. 34:4010:20
    Express Bus No. 44:5010:40
    Express Bus No. 54:5511:00
    Volvo Mercedes No. 15:0011:00
    Express Bus No. 65:0511:05
    Express Bus No. 75:1011:20
    Express Bus No. 85:1511:25
    Express Bus No. 95:1811:30
    Express Bus No. 105:4511:50
    Volvo Mercedes No. 26:0012:00
    With the RSRTC, there are only two Volvo buses departing early in the morning from Jaipur to Delhi. The first one departs at 4:55 and the second one departs at 6:00. So if you'd like to board any of these buses, you have to alter your schedule and leave a bit later than you have planned. Journey duration is around 5 to 6 hours. Fare would be around Rs. 450 to Rs. 650, depending on which type of bus you board. If you really have to leave that early, there are plenty of RSRTC express buses departing as early as 4:05 from Jaipur. These buses depart from Sawai Ram Singh Road in Jaipur.

With regards to the private buses, there are also plenty of them operated by different companies. Here are some private buses plying this route, starting from 3:45 am, since that is the time you said that you're leaving from Jaipur:

Early Morning Buses from Jaipur to Delhi (Private)

Bus Company (Bus Type)Departure Station - TimeArrival TimeFare
    Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency (Multi-Axle Volvo Bus)Near Krishna Dharm Kanta - 3:459:30Rs. 3,548
    Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency (AC Sleeper Bus)Near Krishna Dharm Kanta - 4:159:15Rs. 812
    Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency (Tata AC Sleeper Bus)Near Krishna Dharm Kanta - 5:0510:05Rs. 3,000
    Goldline Super Deluxe (Tata Non AC Bus)Opposite Shantosh Bhojnalaya Shindhi Camp - 6:4012:40Rs. 250
    As you can see, only two private bus companies have schedules around 4:00 am. Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency has the most number of buses plying during this time but the rates are incredibly expensive. If you are okay with an AC Sleeper bus, it is more affordable than the Volvo bus or the Tata AC bus. Journey duration is around 5 hours.

I hope this helps you.:)