1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chardham Yatra From Haridwar

Discussion in 'North India' started by Sushmita, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Sushmita

Sushmita New Member

I wish to go on the Chardham Yatra as it is something I have been longing to do, and finally have got things together such as someone to come along with me, time off from work, etc.
    I need to know if there are any packages available for the yatra or we have to organise the travels on our own. I will be arriving in Haridwar, from where I think the yatra will be easy to start.

I would be grateful if someone could give me details about the packages or tours provided for the Chardham Yatra from Haridwar, and please do not forget to mention the cost and the duration that the Chardham Yatra would take.

Will the tour or package include accommodation as well and food?

Do you suggest I organise the travel, accommodation for the Chardham Yatra myself or would getting a package be the best option?

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I would only recommend organizing your trip on your own if you do your research. It is easy to overspend your budget if you do not know the best places to stay or eat. However, if you do your homework you can easily get a better trip for less than those packages. It depends on how much you are willing to put into your itinerary.