1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Cubana Goa entry fee

Discussion in 'Goa' started by JaiShree, Nov 2, 2016.

1. JaiShree

JaiShree New Member

I have been looking into Club Cubana in Goa, where my friend and I are interested in going. We have been researching about the place, but have some misleading information about the entry fees, as it is mentioned differently in different places on the internet.

I would like members to post details about the correct entry fee for Club Cubana.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Club-Cubana-goa.jpg
    Lounge Area of Club Cubana in Goa

Club Cubana is located in North Goa amidst a hillock in Arpora, it is one of the must popular night clubs in the region. The club is not open all-year round, only from October to April, during the remaining months, they are closed. The location of the club upon a hillock provides one with breathtaking views of Goa.

Featuring not just a dance floor, but also a lounge with a swimming pool, guests can have a grand time in the club. While the swimming pool surrounded by sofas is located on the lower floor, the second floor has the main bar section while the dance floor/discotheque is located on the third floor. If you're into the latest music and genres such as R&B or hip hop, this place would suit you well too.

With laser beams flashing all night long, the club lures curious onlookers. Getting to the club is a bit complicated as vehicles are not allowed in the hillock, you need to park your vehicle at the foothill and the club's jeep would tackle the remaining roads. Its remote location adds to its charm, almost like an exclusive paradise. And since only couples and females are allowed inside, there are not as much crowds unlike with the other clubs in Goa.

The rates for the entry to the Club Cubana differs depending on the season. It's best to contact the management so you can get an accurate estimate. But on average, here are the entry rates for 2016:

Entry Rates for Club Cubana Goa

Guest TypeEntry Fee (Low Season)Entry Fee (High Season)Inclusions
    CoupleRs. 1,000 to Rs. 1,700Rs. 1,800 to Rs. 2,000Entry and unlimited drinks (selected options)
    FemaleRs. 700Rs. 700Entry and free drinks (selected options)
    Stag (If with a group of couples)Rs. 1,400Rs. 1,500Entry only

These are the entry fees for Club Cubana, which differ for couples, females and stags. Couples would need to pay usually Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1,700 for low season and about Rs. 1,800 to Rs. 2,000 for high season. High season is between the months of December to February and the remaining months comprise the low season. With this fee, unlimited drinks are complimentary although from a limited options of drinks only.

For females, entry rate is minimal at Rs. 700 for both high and low season. During Wednesday, this is the Ladies' Night so all women are allowed free entry on the club. If you're a part of a couple, you only need to pay for one person. Drinks are also complimentary during this night, but only for women.

And lastly, stag entry is not really allowed but in rare cases, they might be. If for instance, a stag is part of a group with couples, then maybe he would be allowed entry in the club. Entry fee is quite high though at Rs. 1,400 and above, for a single male.

The club also has a small food menu, including some wood-fired pizzas, kebabs and cheese croquettes. But yes, the club is not the venue for food lovers, it's mainly a place to party and have fun. It is open from 9:30 pm to 4:00 am but can close earlier, depending on the crowds during that day.

I hope this helps you:)