1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooking Classes

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Kyle, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Kyle

Kyle New Member

During my trip to India in a few months, I'd like to have the chance to learn more about Indian cooking. Do you think I can find places that offer coking classes?

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Where in India are you headed? I've been researching a few, since I love to cook - I started a thread on here a while back asking some questions about it! Let me know where you're headed and I'll let you know if I have recommendations so far for the places you'll be! :)

3. Paul

Paul New Member

That depends on where you will go exactly. What state will you be visiting? What kind of coking are you interested in? Indian cuisine is diverse and there are so many regional dishes that are specific to different areas.

4. Kyle

Kyle New Member

I would like to learn mainly food from South India. They have such rich flavors and so many spices that they use in their food that it's fascinating.

5. Delilah

Delilah New Member

I am not the greatest cook, but I would also love to learn how to make certain Indian dishes that we normally order when going to an Indian restaurant in town.

6. Daphne

Daphne New Member

As much as I love food, I really don't enjoy cooking even though I have tried learning so many times. If you find a cooking class, please post some pictures of your creations :)