1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gangtok And Darjeeling Tour Itinerary

Discussion in 'Sikkim' started by RMidda, Apr 27, 2015.

1. RMidda

RMidda New Member

I have booked flights for a Gangtok and Darjeeling trip in the beginning of June. This trip would include my wife and two daughters who are both 7 years old. I have researched the destination and come up with an itinerary, but I would like it to be checked by travelers who have been to the area or know about the destination as this is my first trip in the region.

1st day - Arrive at Bagdogra airport and use the rest of the day to reach Gangtok

2nd day - Do local sight seeing in Gangtok and also visit tsomgo lake

3rd day - Visit nathula pass and then make a move towards Darjeeling allowing us to reach by early evening

4th day - Do local sightseeing in Darjeeling

5th day - Leave for Bagdogra airport to get the afternoon flight back home.

Please suggest if this itinerary is good and if not please give suggestions on how it can be made better.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Your itinerary is fine. The only changes I would apply are maybe visiting tsomgo lake and nathula pass on the same day and saving day three for the local sight seeing before leaving for Darjeeling.

3. RMidda

RMidda New Member

Thanks Admin, that does seem like a better idea it would also give us some time to spend at the lake as well.

Much appreciated....:)