1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOHO bus in Delhi

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Dhruv, May 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Anyone heard of the HOHO (hop on and hop off) in Delhi. Although I live in Delhi I have never heard of it!
    From what I know or have read this bus service goes around popular places in Delhi like monuments etc, allows the passengers to see the things and then move onto the next destination. Is this right?

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

I didint know about these buses until recently a friend told me about these. Yes these do exist and are very convenient for tourists.

UPDATE : Please have a look at this thread.

3. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

These HO HO buses are very convenient and will take you to almost all the important tourist attractions and the price you pay is well worth it.

4. Bulbul

Bulbul New Member

What is the price for the HOHO bus service?

5. Preet

Preet New Member

Prices are between Rs350 - Rs600 for adults and Rs175 - Rs300 for children, prices depend on which route you choose and the number of days you choose for the tour.

6. Chahal

Prices are almost double for foreign tourists.

7. Nik

Nik New Member

Yep prices for foreigners are extortionate! On the whole this service is very good and excellent for foreigners and your friends and family who want to see Delhi. Something like this should be started in all major cities.

8. Prits

Prits Member

This is an excellent service being provided, especially for those annoying relatives who want to go and see Delhi sight seeing, just load them on the bus and happy days!
    I have had a look at the official site and they have an actual pickup point but I think they also pick up at other different points as well along the journey, is that right?
    Is this a government run service or private?

Chahal likes this.
  9. Chahal

Ha ha ha :) Priceless :)

10. Yuvi

Yuvi New Member

I am around these areas quite often and surprised that I have never seen this bus. Is this is a private service or government?

11. KK

KK Member

How long does this bus ride last, any idea?

12. Shirish

Shirish New Member

Does anyone have a route for the HOHO bus service?

13. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

We had the experience of riding in HOHO bus in Kuala Lumpur. There was a fixed route of 24 stops and the ticket is for the whole day. It was worth the cost of the ticket since Kuala Lumpur is a small city in terms of tourist spots that are clustered in the route of the Hoho bus. If that is the same style of Hoho bus in India, I guess that would be great for tourists. What's fun in it is the double-decker bus has the upper deck where you can see the sights while traveling.

14. travelguide

travelguide Active Member

I am hearing of this HOHO (Hop Off Hop On) buses for the first time. They have some excellent tour programs covering Red Fort, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Jantar Mantar and many other places. The tour starts at 8:50 am and ends at 6:30pm.

We can have all the details and even book on-line tickets through their Internet site called "HOHOdelhi" I will definitely use this in my next visit to Delhi.