1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Chennai Near Airport

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Asi 5, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Asi 5

Asi 5 New Member

I have a stop over flight at Chennai and was supposed to be with a friend there and spend some time with him, but he has had to leave for Delhi for an emergency.

I will still have to be in Chennai but will need to find a hotel. I need some recommendations for hotels in Chennai near airport. Finding a hotel near the airport will be the best as it would be easy to go from and to the airport and I am not too keen on going out anywhere in Chennai.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of hotels that are very near the airport in Chennai:

Luxury

• The Trident. Just one kilometre away from the airport, this is the closest hotel you can find. It has about 167 rooms, a spa, swimming pool and 3 restaurants.
    • Radisson Blu GRT. A little further away but still very near the airport is the Radisson Blu GRT Hotel. Situated at about 1.2 kms away from the airport, it is one of the best luxury hotels in Chennai. Customers praise their quality service and amenities. Furthermore, there's free airport transfer for their guests.
    • Hablis Hotel. About 3.8 kms away from the airport, the Hablis Hotel boasts of its high quality service and hospitable staff. There's even a gym, a pool and a breakfast buffet for guests.
    Mid-Range
    • The Mount Manor. It is about 1.8 kms away from the airport. It's a mere 15-minute drive from the airport. It offers all the basic amenities you would need. The staffs are very courteous and polite as well.
    • Grand Tiara by Purple Tree. About 2.6 kms from the airport, this is dubbed as a businessman's hotel. Service is great and commendable for the price.
    Budget
    • NGH Transit Hotel. Just about 10 minutes away from the airport, this is one of the best budget hotels in the area. There's no restaurant or an elevator though. But for the price, it's definitely good enough.
    • Roya Chennai Residency. It's also 10 minutes away from the airport. I love the design and interiors of the room. It doesn't have its own restaurant though but you can order room service or from nearby restaurants.
    I hope this helps!