1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List Of Domestic Airlines

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Joshua, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Joshua

Joshua New Member

Hi members, myself and my friend will soon be in India to explore the country. We will be going to all the main cities, visiting the important parts of India which show Indian heritage and culture and not to mention the main tourist attractions.

I know someone who came to India around a year ago and travelled on a domestic airline, and throughout his whole trip in India, the only thing he had complained about was the domestic flight he took and its service. Unfortunately, I am not able to get in contact with him to find out the airline name, so I need help from members of the forum to provide a list of the domestic airlines in India, and some information about the service they provide (I may even remember the name of the airline my friend used from the list provided). I don't want to be in his place and have a terrible flight especially after paying a lot of money.

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

Well, domestic flights are never that great in any country. I hear good things about Jet Airways, though. They do a lot of flights throughout India, and their prices seem reasonable for the level of service provided. Of course, if you want the best, see if Qatar Airways offers any flights to destinations you might like. They are hands down the best, but have limited options for flights within India.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

From what I could find for you online, there's a number of domestic airlines. I think I'd have to research more though to find safety records and so forth. But hopefully this gives you a starting point! :)

Air Deccan, Air India, Alliance Air, GoAir, Indian Airlines, IndiGo, Jagson Airlines, JetLite, Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines, Paramount Airways, SpiceJet, MDLR Airlines, Kingfisher Red and Jet Konnect.