1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels Near New Delhi Railway Station for Day Use

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Aneek, May 25, 2016.

1. Aneek

Aneek New Member

I will be arriving at Delhi railway station and have an hour's meeting in the afternoon after which I have no work in Delhi. I would not be going out because the weather is not suitable as it is extremely hot. I would require some rest and need a place to stay until next day in the morning. I need some suggestions of hotels near New Delhi railway station for day use.

I need a very basic hotel, as I would spend most of my time resting and sleeping, nothing too posh or grand, a maximum of Rs1200.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

There are a more than a thousand small and medium hotels in Paharganj which is like 2 mins walk from platform no 1 of New Delhi railway station. Hire a cycle rickshaw and check out some hotels in your price range and take the one that is suitable for you. It is hard to zero in on one name but I have once stayed at a hotel called Godwin back in the 90's and it was cheap and room wasn't bad either and three or four other places I checked were not bad either.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Aneek! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some of the hotels within your budget that I was able to find near the New Delhi Railway Station:
    • Mayur Assam Hotel - This is just 0.3 km from the New Delhi Railway Station. You can easily reach the station by walking or riding an auto rickshaw. Their AC Single Room is at Rs. 900 per night. It has a king-sized bed, a work desk, wardrobe cabinet, television and telephone. You can also avail for transport pickup services from the hotel staff. Their address is: 51, Aara Kashan Road, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055. Their contact number is: +91 85888 42100.
    • Smyle Inn - This is just 0.4 km from the New Delhi Railway Station. Their Standard Single Room is at Rs. 940 per night. Their Superior Single Room is at Rs. 1,140 per night. The tariff comes with free WiFi and free breakfast. It also has an LCD television as well as an attached bathroom. There's also a restaurant and a small library in the hotel premises. Their address is: 916, Gali Chandi Wali, Main Bazaar, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055. Their contact number is: +91 11 2358 9107.
    • Hotel The Spot - This is just 0.4 km form the New Delhi Railway Station. Their Superior Single Room is at Rs. 940 per night. The tariff comes with free breakfast and free WiFi. It also has a flat screen television and telephone. Transport services are provided for by the hotel as well. Their address is: 867-868, Gali Chandi Wali Main Bazar, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055. Their contact number is: +91 97114 50830.
    • Hotel Woodland Deluxe - This is just 0.5 km from the New Delhi Railway Station. Their Standard AC Room is at Rs. 740 per night. It has AC, a ceiling fan, television and an attached bathroom. Their address is: No. 8235/6, Multani Dhanda, Arakashan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055. Their contact number is: +91 11 4154 1304.
    • Hotel Shiva Intercontinental - This is just 0.5 km from the New Delhi Railway Station. Their Executive Room is at Rs. 1,000 per night. It has complimentary breakfast and WiFi. It has a cable television, minibar, study table and wardrobe cabinet. Their address is: 8478/13, Arya Nagar, Arakshan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi And NCR, Delhi- 110055. Their contact number is: +91 99 9927 9690.
    • Hotel Sahara International - This is just about 0.7 km from the New Delhi Railway Station. Their Super Deluxe Single Room is at Rs. 700 per night. It has AC, television, wardrobe cabinet and an attached bathroom. Their address is: 3162/63, Sangtrashan Road, Paharganj, Near Banke Bihari Temple, New Delhi, Delhi 110055. Their contact number is: +91 11 4306 8512.
    • Hotel Amax Inn - This is just about 0.7 km from the New Delhi Railway Station. Their Single AC Room is at Rs. 850 per night. All rooms have AC, attached bathroom, television and WiFi. They also have a rooftop restaurant. Their address is: 8145/6, Arakashan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055. Their contact number is: +91 11 2354 3813.
    I hope this helps!