1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Apply for Singapore Tourist Visa from Bangalore

Discussion in 'Visa and Passport' started by ashitosh, Jun 17, 2016.

1. ashitosh

ashitosh New Member

I am from Bangalore and would like to apply for a Singapore visa. It will be the first time I will be applying for a visa so need as much help as I can get.

The first and foremost important thing is how to apply for Singapore tourist visa from Bangalore?

Please list what procedures I need to follow and all the documents I would require.

Thank you all.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Recently, applying for a Singaporean Visa via walking in the embassy isn't applicable anymore. From what I've read, you can only apply through authorised travel agencies and agencies. There is no more sticker type of visas as well, just e-visas which only the agent can get.

Here are the requirements you might need:
    • Your original passport with at least six months validity and two empty pages
    • Application form that is filled up
    • One passport sized photo on a white background
    • Flight tickets
    • Hotel booking vouchers
    • Letter of introduction, if you have it
    The process:
    • Pass your requirements to your agent.
    • The travel agent will pass your application to the online portal of Singapore Embassy.
    • Wait for a day for your visa to be processed.
    The price varies depending on the charge of the travel agent. Expect to pay Rs 1,800 or more, it includes the visa fee and the agent fee.

I hope this helps!