1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

India To Sri Lanka Cruises?

Discussion in 'Cruise' started by Travguy, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Travguy

Travguy Member

I had plans to visit Sri Lanka and what better way to visit than go there on a cruise! I also planned to go on a cruise and so if I do both together I can save time and perhaps some money since I don't have to do both separately. I have never been on a cruise so this is going to be the first time - and I am really excited!

2. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

I have never traveled to Sri Lanka or on cruise for that matter. Sri Lanka is a wonderful south Asian country. Sri Lanka is also part of Indian sucontinent, therefore you can see cultural similarities. By the way what is your starting point, Mumbai, Kochi or Tamilnadu.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I have not been on a cruise to Sri Lanka but do have experience going on a cruise. There are many entertaining facilities on board a ship . And your idea to sightsee in Sri Lanka and going on a cruise seems a good idea. The CruiselinesIndia have several cruise packages for you to choose from