1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

India Travel Forum Advertising Campaign

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Chahal, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

I would be sharing all the advertising campaigns in this thread. This is the first one :

2. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

thats amazing brother, how do you get all these advertisments? do u pay for it?? sometime back u did the same for IBF..

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

3. Chahal

Yes it has to be paid for. I did not advertise IBF outside India.

4. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

there were vedios with some White chicks having a chartpaper advertising 'IBF'

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

5. Chahal

Yes that was for online advertising. There was no physical advertisements outside India.

6. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

That logo is really looking good on the banner :)

Chahal likes this.
  7. Deven

Deven Member

That's a great way to advertise the forum. Where is it being advertised?

8. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

Going by the 'Arriva' logo on the bus, it must be from an European country - my guess is UK. FYI - Arriva is one of the largest transport service organizations in Europe, with headquarters in England.

Regards,
    Deb

9. Chahal

You have done an excellent job with that logo. Thanks for putting it together.

Debapriya Deb likes this.
  10. Jessica_91

Jessica_91 Member

Yes that is London without a doubt.

@Chahal

This seems like a new venture and I don't see any advertising or any affiliate links to travel agents websites or anything that suggests that money is being made here. Who is funding this advertising campaign on Facebook (I came here by clicking one of the adverts) and the one shown in above video. I also saw full page advertisement three days ago in a local weekly newspaper.

The reason I am asking is that these advertisements cost a fortune and I am wondering if these expenses would ever be recovered? Do websites such as this have the potential to make that much money?

11. katiejean990

katiejean990 New Member

I was wondering the exact same thing! I love that jolly red bus! I wonder what the bus is being used for. It looks like a fantastic tour bus, so I'm assuming that's the purpose. I also share the same concerns as Jessica_91 since I don't see any clear-cut purpose to what exactly is being advertised. A narrated introduction would be a useful addition, I would think!