1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kid Friendly Sites

Discussion in 'Wildlife and National Parks' started by Rayne, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Rayne

Rayne New Member

I'll be bringing my children along on this trip and they will need to be active. What are some of the most kid friendly parks I could visit? They would also love to see all the animals. How is the best way to do this?

2. AbhiV

AbhiV New Member

Which part of India will you be visiting?

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Jim Corbett National Park is one that I've heard great things about. I honestly think most outdoorsy things are good for kids - you don't need to worry about them getting fussy or making a lot of noise! Maybe if you're going to specific places though people could guide you further about local places that would be good!

4. Rayne

Rayne New Member

Jim Corbett National Park look perfect amelia88. My kids would love this. We can stay on the property and do either a jeep safari or an elephant safari. I'm not sure I'm up to riding on an elephant. Thanks for the suggestion.

amelia88 likes this.
  5. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I think safari type things would be a wonderful experience for kids to get to see the wildlife! I know that I would have really enjoyed something like that when I was younger. I also think it's awesome that there are accommodation options right at the park which makes it all super convenient when you have a family. Glad that I could help!

Are there any other sort of things your kids are into? Do they like museums or things like that?