1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mumbai Kodaikanal Munnar

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Gaurav joisher, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Gaurav joisher

Gaurav joisher New Member

Dear All,

This November preferably any friday, from Mumbai we are planning trip to KodaiKanal (first) and later from there to Munnar and then back to Mumbai.

Needed your support since i would be travelling with my wife & 1.5 Year old daughter so i wish to keep the travelling as little hectic as possible.

Please advice train details from Mumbai to kodaikanal is there any direct train available if not than what would be nearest station from where we can easily get vehicle to kodaikanal & same goes for Kodaikanal to Munnar.

I want all you kind hearted and knowledgeable gentlemen and ladies to advise about by travel plan.

Thanks.

2. Kritika

Kritika New Member

Hi Gaurav !!!!!!!!
    First of all, you have picked great places for your family vacation, but my advice is to take flight from Mumbai to Kodaikanal, it will be less time consuming and you will cover the distance of 1455 Km, in 2 hours, otherwise, it will take 22 hours by train. As a matter of fact, you will be travelling with your kid, so my advice is to take a flight after that hire a cab for rest of your journey.
    The total distance left will be around 163 Km from Kodaikanal to Munnar, so you can hire a cab for roaming around Kodaikanal, and journey en route Munnar, which is 4 and half hour.
    Hope you have a great trip.

3. Gaurav joisher

Gaurav joisher New Member

Hey Thanks !!!