1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Agrasen Ki Baoli

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ankita, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Ankita

Ankita New Member

I have an interest in photography and am keen to go to Agrasen Ki Baoli to take some photographs. I would like to spend the whole day there to capture photos during the different times of the day.

My mode of transport would be by metro and I would like to know which is the nearest metro station to Agrasen Ki Baoli.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

There are two metro stations which are near Agrasen Ki Baoli, one is Janpath metro station and the other is Barakhamba metro station. I have provided details with images of the walking distance and car distance from both of the metro stations to Agrasen ki Baoli. You can choose which ever metro station is more convenient for you to reach.

If you like walking and its a pleasant day you can walk from the station, otherwise you can easily get an auto or rickshaw from outside of the metro stations.

The image below shows the route from Barakhamba metro station to Agrasen Ki Baoli by a car (auto). The distance is 850 meters which would take you about 6 minutes to reach.

barakhamba metro station to agrasen ki baoli by car.jpg

Below you can see the walking route from Barakhamba Road to Agrasen Ki Baoli, which is at a distance of 750 meters and would only take 10 minutes to reach.

barakhamba metro station to agrasen ki baoli by walking.jpg

Janpath metro station to Agrasen Ki Baoli by car is at a distance of 950 meters which would take you about 5 minutes in an auto.

janpath metro station to agrasen ki baoli by car.jpg

The walking distance from Janpath metro station to Agrasen Ki Baoli is at the same distance of 950 meters, and would take you about 12 minutes to reach.

janpath metro station to agrasen ki baoli by walking.jpg

As you wanted to be at Agrasen Ki Baoli all day, the timings for entry are from 7am to 6pm and there is no charge for entry.