1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Katreena, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Katreena

Katreena New Member

I wish to go to Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj for some shopping, as I am not familiar to traveling on the metro rail or on the South side of Delhi I would like some help in knowing which is the nearest metro station to Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj.

2. Karan

Karan Member

There are two stations which you can get off from to reach Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj, one is from Aerocity metro station and the other is Chattarpur metro station. Depending where you will be traveling from or which station would be more closest to you, you can choose the most convenient one.

I have posted some images for you showing the the two metro stations and how far it is from Ambience Mall by an auto. I have not mentioned the option of walking from either of the stations as they are at a distance of more than 4 km, which means walking from either station would take you about an hour to get there, so it is not really feasible.

Chattarpur metro station to Ambience Mall is at a distance of 5.7km which would take you around 21 minutes to reach by an auto.

chatterpur metro station to ambience mall by car.jpg

Delhi Aerocity metro station to Ambience Mall is at a distance of 4.9km which would take you around 24 minutes to reach by an auto.

delhi aerocity metro station to ambience mall by car.jpg

Autos are easily available from outside metro stations.