1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Dwarka Court

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Gautam, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Gautam

Gautam New Member

I have a meeting with a lawyer and have been told to meet at the Dwarka Court. It is an unknown area to me, as I live in South Delhi, and I would like to know if there is a metro station close by, which one it is and how far it is from the Dwarka Court.
    Thanks.

2. Karan

Karan Member

Dwarka is in the South West part of Delhi, and there is a metro line which goes towards Dwarka. Dwarka Court is located in sector 10 of Dwarka and Dwarka Sector 10 metro station which is on the blue metro line is the nearest metro station to Dwarka Court and is easily accessible by foot.

You can see from the map images below how to reach Dwarka Court from the metro station.

From the image below you can see that Dwarka Court is just a stone's throw away from the Dwarka Sector 10 metro station. In case you are someone who doesn't like walking you can get an auto from outside of the metro station and reach the Dwarka Court in 2 mins. The distance between the two is only 400 meters.

dwarka sector 10 metro station to dwarka court by car.jpg

The walking distance from Dwarka Sector 10 metro station to Dwarka Court is 350 meters and it would only take you 5 minutes to reach. It is a straightforward and easy route.

dwarka sector 10 metro station to dwarka court by walk(1).jpg