1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Hauz Khas Village

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Prem, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Prem

Prem New Member

I am meeting with a couple of friends and the location has been decided as Hauz Khas village. As I am new in Delhi I would like to know which is the nearest metro station to Hauz Khas Village and how far I would need to travel to reach my destination?

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

The nearest metro station to Hauz Khas Village is Hauz Khas metro station, which is on the yellow metro line. Although the metro station is in Hauz Khas itself it will take some time to reach the Hauz Village which is your destination. The images below show the car (auto) route from the metro station to the Hauz Khas village and also the walking route. You can choose whichever one you feel more comfortable with.

This image shows the car route from Hauz Khas metro station to Hauz Khas Village. The distance between the two is 2.6km which would take you 11 minutes to reach by auto, which you can easily get from outside of the metro station.

haus khas metro station to hauz khas village by car.jpg

This image shows the walking route from Hauz Khas metro station to Hauz Khas Village. By walking the distance that you will need to cover is 2.6km which would take you a good 30 minutes to reach.

haus khas metro station to hauz khas village by walking.jpg

Hauz Khas Village is open all 7 days of the week. One of the best things in Hauz Khas is the rooftop places where you can eat and have drinks and get a spectacular view of the lake and listen to good music.