1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To ISKCON Temple Dwarka

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by K.Behal, Feb 16, 2018.

1. K.Behal

K.Behal New Member

There is a three-day class being held at ISKCON Temple in Dwarka, something which I want to attend. As it is a continuous three-day event, the easiest way to travel there would be by metro train and I would like to find out which is the nearest metro station to ISKCON Temple in Dwarka?

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

Hi K.Behal, your right in saying that it is sure easy traveling by metro train, especially in your case as there is a metro station right near the ISKCON Temple in Dwarka. The nearest metro station to the ISKCON Temple is Dwarka Sector 13 metro station. You can either get an auto from the station to the temple or take a short walk. I have provided some details about both methods of reaching the temple from the metro station.

Dwarka Sector 13 metro station is at a distance of 1.6km from the ISKCON Temple, and if you take an auto or a rickshaw from the metro station towards the temple it would take you 3 minutes to reach.

dwarka sector 13 metro station to ISKCON temple by car.jpg

The walking distance from the Dwarka Sector 13 metro station to the ISKCON Temple is 900 meters, which would only take you 11 minutes to reach.

dwarka sector 13 metro station to ISKCON temple by walking.jpg

The metro trains start service at 5.30am and operate until 11 pm, so you won't have any issues reaching the temple or getting back home.

The Dwarka ISKCON Temple does not have a Govinda restaurant but there is a small stall which sells snacks and sweets.