1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Talkatora Stadium

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Kishore, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Kishore

Kishore New Member

I will be attending a two-day event at Talkatora Stadium and if I travel in a car it would take me well over an hour to reach. I think it would be easy for me to be traveling by metro, it would be less stressful and also take less time. But I need to know which is the nearest metro station to Talkatora Stadium, to know whether traveling by metro would really be worth it or not.

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

I will be giving you two metro station options to go to Talkatora Stadium. One is Shivaji Stadium metro station and the other is Udyog Bhawan. Udyog Bhawan metro station is only suitable if you would be getting an auto from the metro station towards the stadium and Shivaji Stadium metro station would be suitable if you decide you want to walk it from the metro station towards the stadium. I have provided options for both in the map images below.

The image below shows the car (auto) route from Udyog Bhawan metro station to Talkatora Stadium. The distance from the metro station to the stadium is 4.9 km which is covered in 9 minutes when taking an auto from outside of the station.

udyog bhawan metro station to talkatora stadium by car.jpg

Below you can see a map image of the walking route from Shivaji Stadium metro station to Talkatora Stadium. It is a straight route which is covered in 2km and walking from the metro station to stadium would take around 26 minutes.

shivaji stadium metro station to talkatora stadium by walking.jpg