1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Goa Beaches Vs South Goa Beaches

Discussion in 'By The Sea' started by jnorth88, Mar 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

So, I have heard the beaches in south Goa are far more pristine than those in the North. Fewer people get to the beaches there, and they are almost private as a result. Is this true? I am thinking of staying at the Taj Exotica, and would like to know if it is worth the price. Otherwise, I would be fine with the Intercontinental.

Admin likes this.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

That's right the beaches in South Goa are more pristine, they have fewer tourists than the Noth Goa beaches. They are the ideal beaches if you want to relax in a quiet location and have a wonderful view of the sea, the restaurants near the South beaches are more superior.
    The Northern beaches are more for the ones who want to party and do water sports. The beaches in North tend to be more crowded and happening. You will find lots of street food available on the beaches and near by.

The name Taj Exotica just explains how great the hotel will be. There have been very less negative reviews about the Taj Exotica in Goa, from the food, rooms to the staff and general customer service the hotel is a total pleaser. So I think it's worth the price if you can afford it then you should go for it.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Varca Beach in South Goa is quieter and Club Mahindra have a property there. I have stayed there. That beach looks almost private with hardly anyone frequenting it. The rates too are far cheaper than Taj Exotica.

clubmahindra.jpg
    clubmahindra1.jpg