1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiet accommodation in Bangalore

Discussion in 'South India' started by Raffy01, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Raffy01

Raffy01 New Member

I am looking for a quiet hotel in Bangalore but which is also affordable, my budget is Rs700 (for a single room). I don't mind the location as long as it is a peaceful place to stay.

2. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

To be frank, 'Quiet', 'Affordable' and 'Bangalore' are oxymorons to each other. Forget a combination of all three, you should consider yourself lucky to find a decent stay that offers any two of the three criteria mentioned by you.

The nearest place that can satisfy your requirement is 'Hotel Mayura Pine-Top' at Nandi Hills - which is a 1.5 hours drive (61 KM) from the heart of Bangalore city. 0815-6250906 - is the contact number for prior booking.

Regards,
    Deb

Raffy01 likes this.

3. Rider

Rider New Member

Kind of impossible! I would try out places like old places in Bangalore like Jayanagar, Rajijinagar which are the older parts of Bangalore else find a hotel on outskirts of Bangalore.

4. Raffy01

Raffy01 New Member

That was something I was going to consider but cancelled it as the drive of an hour and a half would have been a pain everyday for 3 days. I had eventually settled for a location within Bangalore as did not really have any other options left.

5. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

I know this reply is a tad too late. But maybe this can help other members or guests who might have the same query. There are many hotels or hostels under Rs. 700 in Bangalore. However, they may lack some amenities and when it comes to the quietness, it's also not assured. Perhaps the hotels on the outskirts of the city are more quiet, as they're away from the commercial hubs. But to give you some kind of list, here they are:

Hotels Under Rs. 700 in Bangalore
    • Veekay Tourist Home - This hotel is close to the ISKCON Temple. It is also adjacent to the railway station. Their Deluxe Single Room is at Rs. 450 per night. Rooms are basic with an attached bathroom and amenities like a bed, a bedside table and wardrobe cabinet. Laundry and transport services can be requested for in the hotel. Their address is: No. 91/1, Railway Parallel Road, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022.
    • UG Regal Hotel - This is just 2 minutes away from the railway station of Bangalore. The hotel is also just 3 minutes away from the bus stand. Their Standard Room is at Rs. 550 per night. Rooms are basic with an attached bathroom, bed and television. The hotel also has a restaurant which serves delicious dishes to guests. Their address is: Bajaj Showroom, Hongasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
    • Hotel Janpath - This is just 5 minutes away from Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace. It's also just 1.8 kms away from the Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens. Their Single Room is at Rs. 650 per night. Rooms have attached bathrooms with 24 hours hot/cold shower. There's also basic amenities like television, bed and bedside table. They also have a vegetarian restaurant in the hotel premises. Their address is: 2, Medical College East Main Road, Kalasipalyam, Behind Bangalore Medical College, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002.
    • King Regency - This is very close to the Madiwala Ayyappa Temple. It's also very close to the commercial hubs of the city. Their Single Deluxe Room is at Rs. 700 per night. It has an attached bathroom and the basic amenities like a bedroom, bedside table and television. They also conduct tours for guests by request. Their address is: No. 3, 1st Main Rd, 1st Cross Rd, Maruthi Nagar, Madiwala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
    • Nisarga Lodge - This hotel is just a 10-minute drive from the railway station. Their Single Bed is at Rs. 600 per night. It has basic amenities and an attached bathroom. Their address is: 42/2, Thimappa Complex, Above-Syndicate Bank K R Puram, Old Police Station Rd, Devasandra Extension, Krishnarajapuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560036.
    • Honnagiri Residency - This hotel is right next to the Kempegowda Bus Stand in Bangalore. Their Single Room is at Rs. 600 per night. It has an attached bathroom as well as basic amenities like a bed and a bathroom. The hotel also has a 24 hour Coffee Shop and does laundry services for guests. Their address is: Danvanthri Road, Majestic, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009.
    I hope this helps!:)