1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts In Haridwar Package

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Mishra87, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Mishra87

Mishra87 New Member

Hi, all I have joined the forum to know about Haridwar resort packages. I think that getting a package would be much better and work out to be more cost effective.

I am looking for a 4-night package. It can be a day more it is not necessary that it has to be four days. I would like the package to include breakfast, and I know some packages include dinner as well which would be a plus point.

I am trying my luck, but I would love to get a package where some sight seeing would also be included, as everything is then arranged and while on holiday it's less hassle organising things. The more facilities or services I get, the better..;)

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

You have not mentioned a budget for the resort?

I am giving a mixed budget of resorts. You will then be able to see the difference in them according to their costs.

- Aalia Resort is just near the Ganga and provides rooms as well as villas. The resort has a pool along with a bar too, and activities zone for adults and kids. Sightseeing is not included in hotel pricing but it is something which the hotel can arrange for a cost. Aalia Resort also provides a safari for Rajaji national park. The rate for Aalia Resort is a bit high around Rs11,000 per night.

- Haveli Hari Ganga is a 10 min walk from Har Ki Pauri, and it is more of a hotel than a resort you can say. Haveli Hari Ganga has a spa and its private ghat where rituals can be performed, and you can bathe. The per night cost for Haveli Hari Ganga is around Rs7000. The hotel provides a free ride to Har Ki Pauri as well.

- Gardenia Hotel Spa & Resorts is located in Sudcul and provides services facilities like swimming pool, spa, gymnasium and a bar. There also is a buffet breakfast available. The cost of the hotel is around Rs3000 per night.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Here are some of the best resorts with packages in Haridwar:

1. V Resorts - This resort is just a few minutes away from the Rajaji National Park. Their address is: Village Ganga Bhogpur, Gauhari Range, Rajaji National Park 249306. Here are some of the packages available in the resort:
    • Love Wilderness Package - This package is more for couples. Activities included a wildlife safari, visit to the Ganga Canal and bird watching. Meals are all included in the package, a total of 7 meals for the 2 days and 3 nights stay in the resort. You also have access to the indoor games and swimming pool in the resort. The rate for this package is at Rs. 16,499 per couple.
    • Wildlife Getaway Package - Activities include village walk, bonfire, jeep safari and white water rafting. All meals are included in the tariff as well. You also have access to the swimming pool and indoor games area. The rate is at Rs. 11,999 per person. This package is for 2 nights and 3 days.
    • Bird Watching Package - Activities include bird watching and village walk. All meals are included in the tariff. There's also a guide to assist you in the bird watching. You can have access to the in-house facilities of the resort too. The rate is at Rs. 15,500 per couple. This package is for 2 nights and 3 days.

2. Hotel Ganges Rivera - This hotel is just opposite the bank of Ganges River. The address is: Opposite to the Holy Bank of River Ganga By Pass Road, Haridwar (Uttarakhand), India. Here are some of their packages:
    • Two Nights and Three Days Package - This package includes local sight seeing. Specifically it consists of a visit to the Rishikesh Lakshman Jhula & Aarti Darshan at Parmarth Niketan Ashram. The rate is at Rs. 7,500 per person. Meals are included in the package as well.
    • Three Nights and Four Days Package - This package includes local sight seeing. Specifically it consists of a visit to the Rishikesh Lakshman Jhula & Aarti Darshan at Parmarth Niketan Ashram. Then, there's also a Mansa Devi Darshan, Chandi Devi Darshan (On Mount By Ropeway) and a local market visit plus movie at wave cinema in Pantagon Mall. A Gala Dinner is also prepared for the guest at the end of the trip. The rate is at Rs. 13,000 per person.

3. Ganga Kinare Hotel - You can find this in the banks of Ganges River as well. The address is: 237, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249201. Here are some of their packages:
    • Adventure Package for 3 Days and 2 Nights - This package includes jeep safari and white water rafting. The rate is at Rs. 12,500 per person. Breakfast is already included in the package. A yoga session is included in the package too as well as an evening Ganga Aarti.
    • Rishikesh - Haridwar Sightseeing for 3 Days and 2 Nights - This package includes sightseeing of the temples like Veerbhadra Mahadev Temple and Chandreshwar Mahadev Temple. The temples of Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi are also included. Transport is included in the tariff already. Breakfast, WiFi and guided cultural walk in the Ganga River are also complimentary. The rate is at Rs. 12,700 per person.

4. Heval Cottage - This hotel is situated at the bank of Heval River. Their address is: 386, Bankhandi, Rishikesh-249201, Uttarakhand. Some of their packages are:
    • Sampurn Rishikesh Darshan and Masti for 3 Days and 2 Nights - This includes a visit to the Lakshman Jhula & Ram Jhula. Also, a Darshan to the Neelkanth Temple and Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Transportation is provided for as well as all meals. You can also trek the waterfalls, it's included in the package. Rate is provided for once you inquire in their website.

I hope this helps!