1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts in Jim Corbett National Park

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by KanikaTT, Jul 15, 2015.

1. KanikaTT

KanikaTT New Member

A group will be in Jim Corbett National Park in October, and we are yet to decide on the accommodation, which we need some help with. We are looking for a resort type of accommodation which would be quite decent and give us a comfortable stay. All options are open as budget has not been decided.

2. Anurag

Anurag Member

There are many resorts which are available in Jim Corbett National Park which are of top quality, I am listing the resorts in the park in no particular order.

Hotel Namah
    Jim’s Jungle Retreat
    Corbett Woods Resort
    United 21 Wildlife Resort
    The Solluna Resort
    Corbett Riverside Resort
    Wood Castle Spa and Resort
    Tarika’s Jungal Park
    Maya The Forest Resort

3. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Although budget is not an issue for you, I would like to suggest that the further you are away from the resort the cheaper the accommodation will be.

4. mscaver86

mscaver86 New Member

Wood Castle Spa and Resort is beautiful if I do say so myself. It has 4.3 stars so I would definitely suggest to stay here plus it is not to far from the park. This resort is a little bit more modernized I do not know if authenticity is something that is important to you.

5. TravelinMan

TravelinMan New Member

I've also looked at the Wood Castle Spa and Resort, and think it would be AMAZING for my family! The accommodations there look SO nice, as does the pool area (which is a must for us!). The safari activities they offer would blow my little one's mind!! (She wants to be a zoologist when she grows up, so this is a perfect activity for her, and us!!) I'm obviously going to continue to explore options, but that one is a definite fit for us :)

6. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I'd never actually heard of this national park before - so I looked it up online and it looks incredible! I'm not going to be much help with resort recommendations, unfortunately - but now I have somewhere else on my list that I'd love to visit!

7. travelguide

travelguide Active Member

Even though I had never been to Jim Corbett National Park, one my friends stayed in a resort called The Corbett Riverside Resort. It is situated on the banks of river Kosi and and it gives a pleasant experience. One of the main attractions is the large beautiful lawns on the riverside which is meant for sports and celebrations. I think you will feel relaxed being so close to nature. To name a few nearby tourist attractions - The Kosi Suspension Bridge, Corbett waterfalls, The Souvenir Shop (Famous for litchi honey), Jim Corbett Museum etc.