1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rishikesh to Rudraprayag Bus Service

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Saroj, May 22, 2016.

1. Saroj

Saroj New Member

I require details of the Rishikesh to Rudraprayag bus service, as I am unable to find out any details at all.
    I don't have a particular time of traveling so I am open to all the bus timings from Rishikesh to Rudraprayag.

Along with me, I will have my 10-year-old niece, so I would prefer the bus service which is less crowded and a seat is easily available.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

The distance between Rishikesh to Rudraprayag is about 68 kms. Travel time varies but give or take it can be 2 hours to 3 hours, sometimes even less. There's lots of buses options as well namely:
    • AC Buses
    • Deluxe Buses
    • Volvo Buses
    • Uttarakhand State Buses
    Buses are available from ISBT Kashmiri Gate. They are easily available as well from Uttarakhand, especially in major tourist destinations like Dehradun, Haridwar, Tehri, Uttarkashi, Pauhri and Srinagar.

If you're going for affordability, then the Uttarakhand State Buses are the best for that. The price ranges from Rs 150 to 175. But since you have your niece with you, you might like the Volvo Buses or the Deluxe Buses, they can be more expensive though.

Enjoy your trip!

Admin likes this.