1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delhi Airport to Jaipur Bus Service

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by makkard, Jun 17, 2016.

1. makkard

makkard New Member

My flight is landing at Delhi Airport in the afternoon at 12.15pm. I am from Jaipur so need to make my way there from the airport. I suppose it would take me around 2 hours to go through immigration and to get my luggage, so that means I would be out of the airport at roughly 2.30pm.
    I need details of the Delhi airport to Jaipur bus service. I know that there are some buses which leave from the airport but not sure which ones or what the timings are, so please advise me according to the timings given.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

There are no buses that start from Delhi Airport and goes to Jaipur directly. I know of the RSRTC Buses that pick up passengers from Dhaula Kuan, which is 8.5 kms away from the Delhi Airport. You can reach Dhaula Kuan by renting a taxi from the airport. And from there on, you can ride a bus to Jaipur. Here are some of the timings of these buses from the RSRTC:

• Volvo Mercedes - 6:01 am, 7:00 am, 8:01 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:31 pm, 14:00 pm, 15:46 pm, 18:31 pm, 19:31 pm, 21:31 pm, 22:01 pm, 23:00 pm, 23:58 pm
    • AC - 9:30 am
    These buses take the Kotputli Road to get to Jaipur from Delhi.

Then, there are also some buses that are operated by pirvate companies. These buses stop at a hotel in Mahipal Pur. Here are some of their schedules:

• Dashmesh Travels P Ltd - 3:15 pm (Departure) and 10:00 pm (Arrival), Price starts at Rs 220
    • Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency (AC Sleeper) - 5:00 pm (Departure) and 11:30 pm (Arrival), Price starts at Rs 900
    • Shree Maruti Travels (AC Seater/Sleeper) - 3:30 pm (Departure) and 10:00 pm (Arrival), Price starts at Rs 500
    I chose the schedules of buses that are within your travel time. I hope this helps! You can visit RSRTC's website for more details as well. Good luck!

3. Wonderer

Wonderer New Member

You have a few options to get from Delhi Airport to Jaipur:

• Bus: This is the most budget-friendly option, with fares starting from ₹295. Frequent buses are departing from the airport throughout the day, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding one that fits your schedule. The journey takes around 4.5 to 5 hours.
    Some of the benefits of taking a bus:
    - Affordable
    - Frequent departures
    - Comfortable seating

• Taxi: This is a more convenient option, but it will also be more expensive. You can hire a prepaid taxi from the airport arrival terminal. The fare will be around ₹3,500 to ₹4,000. The journey takes around 4 to 5 hours.
    Some of the benefits of taking a taxi:
    - Convenient
    - Door-to-door service
    - No need to wait for a bus

• Car rental: If you are planning on exploring Jaipur and its surroundings at your own pace, then renting a car from the airport might be a good option. The rental price will vary depending on the type of car you choose. The journey takes around 4 to 5 hours.
    Some of the benefits of renting a car:

- Flexibility
    - Freedom to explore at your own pace
    - Can accommodate a group of people

Considering your flight lands at 12.15pm and you estimate to be out by 2.30pm, you should be able to catch a bus departing between 3pm to 4pm.