1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Singapore visa fees from India

Discussion in 'Visa and Passport' started by Bahnot77, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Bahnot77

Bahnot77 New Member

I am hoping to apply for a Singapore visa to just and see the country and get an experience to see some place outside of India. Like any other country visa for a holiday, it would be a tourist visa which I require.

I require some information about the Singapore visa fees from India. If there are different amounts of money which need to be given for certain things, please mention these as well, so I know how much I would have to pay.

How easy is it getting a Singapore visa?

What do you suggest would help me get my visa approved?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

According to the official website of the High Commission of Singapore, here are the fees you have to pay for your application of a Singapore visa:
    • Processing Fee - Rs. 2,013.88 or 30 USD
    • Visa Agent Fee - Rs. 300
    Now, if you're going through an agency, the fees might be slightly higher. Here is one agency that arranges Singapore visas for Indian nationals:
    • Musafir - Their visa processing fee is Rs. 2,499 per person. This cost includes the consulate fee, agent fee and picking/dropping of the documents/visa.
    Keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable, regardless if your application gets denied or you suddenly decide to withdraw your application. Visa can get approved within five working days. Walk-in applicants are not allowed anymore and you must submit your application online or through the authorised agents.

Here are the requirements you need for the application of the Singapore visa:
    • Valid passport with at least 6 months validity on the date of entry to Singapore.
    • White background photo, 3.5 x 4.5 cm in size, 80% face coverage and matte finish.
    • Duly completed and signed Form 14A.
    • For the employed individuals, company ID card's photocopy and pay slip for the last month.
    • Cover letter of the applicant.
    • Bank statement reflecting transactions of the last 6 months duly attested by a bank official.
    • Confirmed return air ticket with itinerary.
    It's best to submit your application via an agent. After you have paid the fees, you need to wait for about 5 days. You can check the status of your application at the ICA website of Singapore. Just input your reference number and you can view your visa's status. It's fairly easy to get approved for a Singapore visa as long as you have the documents required.

If you can present the documents that I've posted above, then it would surely help in getting your visa approved. That's all that you can do really, present to them the necessary documents. It's up to their discretion whether they would approve it or not.

I hope this helps.:)

3. Karan

Karan Member

Getting a Singapore tourist visa (or Singapore Visit Visa) from India is generally a straightforward process, and Singapore is a popular destination for Indian tourists. Here's some information about Singapore visa fees, the ease of obtaining a visa, and tips to increase your chances of approval:

Singapore Visa Fees:

1. Tourist Visa (Single Entry): The visa fee for a tourist visa (single entry) is typically around INR 2,000 to INR 2,500, but it can vary slightly based on the processing fee charged by the authorized visa processing centers. This fee is non-refundable, even if your visa application is rejected.

2. Tourist Visa (Multiple Entry): If you require a multiple-entry tourist visa, the fee may be higher, typically around INR 4,500 to INR 5,000.

3. Additional Fees: There may be additional charges for services such as biometric data collection or optional services like express visa processing. Be sure to check the exact fee structure with the authorized visa processing center.
    Ease of Obtaining a Singapore Visa:

• Obtaining a Singapore tourist visa is generally considered relatively easy for Indian travelers. Singapore is known for its efficient visa processing system.
    • You can apply for a Singapore visa online or through authorized visa processing centers in India.
    • The visa processing time is usually quick, and most applications are processed within a few working days.
    Tips to Increase Visa Approval Chances:

1. Complete and Accurate Application: Ensure that your visa application is filled out accurately and completely. Any discrepancies or incomplete information could lead to a rejection.

2. Supporting Documents: Provide all required supporting documents, including your passport, visa application form, recent passport-size photographs, and proof of sufficient funds for your stay.

3. Travel Itinerary: Include a detailed travel itinerary that outlines your planned activities in Singapore, such as accommodation, tours, and attractions you plan to visit.

4. Financial Proof: Provide evidence of your financial stability, such as bank statements, income tax returns, or a letter from your employer, to demonstrate your ability to cover the cost of your trip.

5. Employment and Ties to India: Highlight your employment status and strong ties to India, such as family, property ownership, or business, to demonstrate your intention to return after your visit.

6. Travel Insurance: Consider purchasing travel insurance, which can provide coverage for unexpected events during your trip and may be required by some visa processing centers.

7. Previous Travel History: If you have a history of international travel and adherence to visa regulations in other countries, it can strengthen your application.

8. No Overstay History: Ensure that you have not overstayed any previous visas in other countries, as this can negatively impact your application.

9. Criminal Record: Avoid having a criminal record or history of visa refusals in other countries, as this can also affect your visa application.
    It's essential to check the specific requirements and guidelines provided by the official Singapore visa application website or the authorized visa processing center in your region. Meeting these requirements and providing complete documentation will enhance your chances of obtaining a Singapore tourist visa for your holiday.