1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking Pictures Of Wildlife

Discussion in 'Wildlife and National Parks' started by Travguy, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Travguy

Travguy Member

I like taking pictures with my camera whenever I see wild animals. I also take snaps of the scenery in sanctuaries so that I can have a collection of such photographs. What kind of pictures do you take?

2. Salman

Salman New Member

I am into macro photography and like large images of small things like butterflies and the like. I don't take pictures of insects but of anything small,, for example a grain of rice or a crumb of bread.I do have some macro lenses.

3. Igor

Igor New Member

I take pictures of people in various places around the world. I am frequent traveler, on business as well as pleasure and use the opportunity to capture images in various countries. I have discovered that people like being photographed.

4. Rocky

Rocky New Member

I find this thread really interesting and I am going to try a new kind of photography. I like the idea of taking macro shots and will see whether I can take pictures of small things that I keep seeing all the time.

5. Rayne

Rayne New Member

Wildlife, flora and fauna are my favorite objects of photos. People do love to be photographed but I would be careful taking pictures in a foreign country. Always get permission before hand. Otherwise they may be offended.

6. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

I am a hobbyist photographer. I take pictures always, even more when I am in the wildlife sanctuaries. Wildlife photography is a subject of my interest. However, I don't have a good equipment at this moment. Having a DSLR and going on photographic mission is my dream.

7. I am not a frequent traveler and definitely not a great photographer, but I do try to take pictures of natural scenery whenever I go for trekking with my friends. I had a professional bird watching course during my school days and did take a lot of photos of exotic and rare birds in Karnala Bird Sanctuary in Raigad district. I really enjoyed it back then and hoping to go on a trip again after my graduation

8. Polaroid

Polaroid New Member

I do take a lot of photographs but lately I have started creating videos, on the spur of the moment. For example I made a video of pet dogs playing in a park the other day and uploaded it to YouTube. I like making short documentaries too but haven't done too many yet. .

9. ellajanelle

ellajanelle New Member

I'm not so much on taking photographs but rather shooting videos of wildlife. The thrill of it excites me and it's so amazing watching animals move about in their own way with their own minds. I like editing these videos too and just showing them around to my family and friends.

10. Destiny

Destiny Member

I take pictures of everything when I travel! Especially when I visit India! It's such a beautiful continent which (mostly) lovely people and the scenery is breath-taking in many places.

11. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

I like architecture of buildings... yes I'm boring. I don't take pictures of humans, maybe animals, but I really love to see symmetrical engineering. It's an amazing thing to see when a building is perfectly built from the ground up, usually with materials that weren't even logical at the time it began. Designs can be classical to alternative, and it's really fascinating to see all these buildings because each architect who designed them had a dream about what the building should be, and the fact that it was standing now proved that dreams CAN happen if you work hard enough for it.