1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thailand Visa On Arrival Form

Discussion in 'Visa and Passport' started by Nath.M, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Nath.M

Nath.M New Member

Reference to my previous query on how to get a Thailand tourist visa from India I now need to know where to get the visa on arrival form?

I am not sure whether I will get a visa beforehand or get one on arrival in the country, but I would like to be prepared and have everything ready. I am hoping it would be available online.

Also please give details on how much it would cost for a visa on arrival?

2. Deven

Deven Member

To get a copy of the visa on arrival form download the attached file which contains the form.

Cost for visa on arrival is 2,000 Baht.

You may be asked to provide proof of any of the following so make sure you have all of the following documents with you when submitting your visa on arrival form.

• A valid passport (which does not expire within 30 days)
    • Your return flight ticket which would show that you will return back to your country in 15 days
    • Travel expenses - 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 for a whole family
    • Proof of your accommodation in Thailand

If you wish to get a copy of the Visa form to apply before landing in Thailand you can visit the VFS Thailand website.

3. Preet

Preet New Member

The Thailand Visa on Arrival form is a document that you must fill out if you are applying for a visa on arrival in Thailand. The form is available in English and Thai, and you can find it online or at the immigration checkpoint when you arrive in Thailand.

Here are the details you need to fill out the Thailand Visa on Arrival form:

• Personal Information: This includes your name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and passport expiration date.
    • Travel Information: This includes your flight number, arrival date, and intended length of stay in Thailand.
    • Address in Thailand: You must provide an address in Thailand where you will be staying during your visit. This can be the address of a hotel, guesthouse, or friend's house.
    • Purpose of Visit: You must state the purpose of your visit to Thailand. This can be tourism, business, or medical treatment.
    • Declaration: You must declare that you have not been convicted of any crimes and that you do not have any contagious diseases.
    You must also provide a recent passport-sized photograph and a visa fee of 2,000 baht (about $60).

Once you have filled out the form, you will need to submit it to the immigration officer at the checkpoint. The officer will review your application and may ask you some questions. If your application is approved, you will be issued a visa on arrival.

4. Shu77

Shu77 New Member

Is there a list on the forum so we know which all countries provide visa on arrrival?

5. Deven

Deven Member