1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is Better Club Mahindra or Country Club?

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Vidhushi, May 24, 2016.

1. Vidhushi

Vidhushi New Member

I am in the process of taking up a membership with a holiday membership, and as you know, there are two leading companies in India Club Mahindra and Country Club.
    Both of these companies seem quite similar in the aspects of what they provide, but service wise I do not know which is better.

I would like to get some suggestions from members to which is better Club Mahindra or Country Club?

Please mention any pros and cons of the memberships from both of the companies.

2. Destiny

Destiny Member

I don't have personal experience with either of these but I've heard some good things about Club Mahindra. Although, they are quite expensive. But, if you can afford it... why not?

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi, I'd like to highlight the advantages and disadvantages of both clubs first. Let's start with Club Mahindra.

Advantages:

• Cheap considering you get to stay on luxury hotels.
    • Perfect for families because you get to stay on one place with two bedrooms.
    • You can consider luxury hotels abroad as well because it can be affordable as compared to paying without membership.
    Disadvantages:
    • Shortage of rooms due to growing number of customers.
    • They book non-members as well.
    • You cannot always get luxury hotels. If the one you want is fully booked, they will put you in an affiliate hotel which isn't always a luxury one.
    And now, Country Club.

Advantages:

• Great facilities, from spa, pool and golf areas.
    • Perfect for families as well as they can access sports and health facilities.
    • Affiliated with lots of hotels locally and abroad.
    Disadvantages:
    • Lots of complaints about services online.
    • Some facilities are said to be closed already without notifying the members.
    So from these two, it's wiser to choose Club Mahindra as it doesn't have much complaints unlike Country Club. Both have their own disadvantages though. I hope this helps!

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Club Mahindra and Country Club are two different types of vacation ownership companies that offer different types of vacation experiences to their members. Club Mahindra is a premium vacation ownership company that focuses on providing its members with high-quality vacation experiences across its network of resorts in India and abroad. Country Club, on the other hand, is a membership-based leisure and hospitality company that offers its members access to a range of leisure and hospitality services, including clubbing, vacation ownership, and events.

Choosing between Club Mahindra and Country Club depends on your individual preferences and vacation needs. If you are looking for a premium vacation ownership experience and are willing to pay a premium for it, then Club Mahindra may be a better option for you. On the other hand, if you are looking for a more budget-friendly option that offers a range of leisure and hospitality services, then Country Club may be a better fit.

It's important to do your research and compare the benefits, costs, and vacation experiences offered by both companies before making a decision. It's also a good idea to read reviews and feedback from existing members to get a better understanding of their experiences with the companies.