1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accommodation in Mysore

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Rob Holden, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Rob Holden

Rob Holden New Member

Thanks again for all your help regarding my previous post, now i have another question from you guys. I am looking for some nice clean and safe accommodation in Mysore and my maximum budget is Rs. 1500 per night (of course cheaper the better). Anyone with any recommendations please.

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

There are many hotels which fall under your budget, so just go to Jhansi Rani Laxmibai Road or Metagalli and see which one you like :)
    Two hotels where I have stayed and which I can suggest are:
    Hotel Royale Heritage, its around 5 minutes (2km) away from railway station on Bangalore Niligiri Road and AC room is available INR. for 1600. Complete address is 2931 Bangalore Niligiri Road.

Hotel MB International, Address: 3147, Convent Road, Lashkar Mohallaits. It is also around 2km from Railway Station and comes in same budget.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some nice budget hotels in Mysore:

Hotels Under Rs. 1,000
    • Hotel Dasprakash. They have quite a few rooms to choose from: a Non-AC Single Room ranges from Rs. 375 to Rs. 825 and their Double Non-AC Room is at Rs. 750. Rooms come complete with basic amenities. They also have a basic restaurant and a banquet hall in the vicinity. Their address is: Gandhi Square, Opp Prabha Talkies, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001.
    • Hotel Shastri Paradise. Their Standard Single Room is at Rs. 850 per night. There's television and telephone in the rooms as well. Bathrooms are very clean and has hot/cold shower. Their address is: Shastri Paradise, Opposite. Suburb Bus Stand, Mysore, Karnataka 570001.
    • Hotel MB International. Their Deluxe Non-AC Room is at Rs. 1,000 per night. Rooms come with free WiFi and LCD televisions with Satellite Transmission. You can also request for a pickup from them. Their address is: No. 3147, Convent Road, Lashkar Mohalla, Mysore 570001.
    Hotels Under Rs. 1,500
    • Hotel Maurya Palace. Rooms include television, telephone and hot/cold water in bathroom. Rates start at Rs. 1,400 per night. They have a restaurant, a conference hall, a bar and a lounge. Transportation services are also available in the hotel. Their address is: No. 2716, 2-3-7, Sri Harsha Road, Mysore, Karnataka.
    • SK Elegance Hotel. Their Deluxe Room is at 1,350 per night. Rooms are complete with basic amenities. There's a gym and a restaurant in the hotel as well. Laundry services can be arranged for. Their address: No. 2722/1, Sri Harsha Road, Next To Woodlands Theatre, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001.
    • Hotel Sunshine. Rooms come with television, WiFi and wardrobe cabinet. Rates start at Rs. 1,499 per night for an AC Deluxe Room. They don't have any other facilities outside of that but the price of that AC Room Deluxe is unbeatable. Plus, the rooms are very elegant looking and clean. Their address is: No 354, Ashoka Road, Near St. Philomena Church, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001.
    The Cheapest
    • Hotel Galaxy Comforts. Their Budget Double Room is at Rs. 549 per night. There's a balcony, a television, WiFi and its own bathroom. Their address is: No. 376, Opposite to St. Philomena's Church, Ashoka Road, Mysore, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001.
    • Lodge Shiva Guru Comforts. Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 550 per night. There's a television, private bathroom and electric fan. Their address is: No. 2905, Behind Subarban Bus Stand, Halladakeri, 570001 Mysore, India.
    I hope this helps!