1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place To Live In Navi Mumbai

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by HarryC, Apr 24, 2016.

1. HarryC

HarryC New Member

I will be shifting to Navi Mumbai next month, and I need to know more about the place, in particular, the best place to live in Navi Mumbai.
    I don't have any contacts in Mumbai so for me the forum is the only hope in guiding me about Navi Mumbai. I am a middle-class guy so it is natural that the cost of the area should be reasonable but not shabby either.

I will be moving to Navi Mumbai with my wife and four years old, so the are should be safe as well. Also, there should be easy access to the local grocery shops and shopping outlets.

2. Anurag

Anurag Member

Is there any specific part of Mumbai you want to know about or anywhere in Mumbai?

3. HarryC

HarryC New Member

No specific part of Mumbai, any suggestions across Mumbai will be great.

4. Anurag

Anurag Member

I places which I would recommend shifting to with your family are Chembur, Dadar, Wadala or Bandra.
    The area which I would recommend the most is Navi Mumbai. Traffic in Navi Mumbai is less as compared to traffic in Mumbai.

The rest all depends on where you would be working or what your personal preference is regarding the area.

These days shops are located near all housing apartments, and there is easy access to shopping outlets too.