1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Volvo Bus Service Delhi To Manali

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Bhavisya, May 9, 2016.

1. Bhavisya

Bhavisya New Member

I am going to be traveling to Manali with my family from Delhi, and we will be two adults and three children above four years old. I would like to know which is the best Volvo bus service Delhi to Manali. I don't mind the time of travel be it day or night. The journey should be comfortable.

Please also mention from where in Delhi I would get the bus?

2. KK

KK Member

It would be best to travel with the HPTDC buses (Government run). There is an option to choose the type of coach and whether it should be ac or non-ac.
    The HPTDC Volvo buses leave in the evening.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The distance between Delhi and Manali is about 530 kms so that's about 14 hours of travel time if you take a bus.

There are three bus service operators from Delhi to Manali, namely:

• HPTDC. I can consider this the best bus operator from Delhi to Manali. They have the lowest rate of cancellation when it comes to their schedules.
    • HRTC. This is another great bus operator. It isn't as luxurious or as posh as private operators, but they are faster and cheaper.
    • Swagatam, Harrison Travels and other private operators. If you're aiming for a luxurious and comfortable ride, then go for these private operators. They can be more expensive but at least you get your money's worth.
    Here are the pick-up points in Delhi:
    • HPTDC. Mandi House in New Delhi.
    • HRTC. ISBT Kashmere Gate.
    • Private Operators. Differs from company to company but it is mostly at Rama Krishna Metro Station.
    There you go. If you have any more questions, just post it here. I hope this helps you!