1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dilli Haat Mango Festival

Discussion in 'North India' started by Shilpi, May 2, 2015.

1. Shilpi

Shilpi New Member

Around two years ago there was a mango festival held by Dilli Haat, I did plan to go to the festival but was late in arriving and it had ended just a day before. This year I want to make sure that I can attend the festival so want to confirm the dates before hand. I have tried calling Dilli Haat but no one answers so keeping hopes up from the forum.

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Apparently the mango festival is held from July 10th till July 11th. I would still advise you to keeping trying to calling Dilli Haat to confirm the dates.

3. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

All such festivals are advertised in newspapers and also feature in news on TV so you dont miss it.

4. Prits

Prits Member

I dont think these dates are correct, because if I remember correctly the mango festival lasted for about 3-4 days.

5. Kyley

Kyley New Member

What a shame I wont be in India during the mango festival, seems like Dilli Haat is a good place to visit, I will have to fit it in in my 35 hour layover in Delhi.
    Are festivals a regular thing at Dilli Haat?