1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non Veg Restaurants In Surat

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Ayyush, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Ayyush

Ayyush New Member

I have some relatives coming over to visit us from the USA. It's a normal thing to take out guests for dinner outside somewhere during their stay with us. They are quite keen on non-veg food, and I would like some recommendations on some non-veg restaurants in Surat. If possible please also provide the average cost for two people, so I can get an idea of what the prices are like at the suggested restaurants.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

A list of some of the top non-vegetarian restaurants in Surat are as follows:

Golden Dragon which serves Chinese cuisine. All of their food items are very popular, but some special recommendations include chicken teriyaki and bamboo rice.

Taste Of India is a popular non-veg restaurant which serves a variety of non-veg food and specializes in seafood. They also have a non-veg buffet which is one of the many reasons why people visit the restaurant.

Sugar N Spice is an Indian, Chinese and International restaurant. So you will find a variety of dishes from this place. Some call it the paradise of non-veg food.

Lime Tree is a rooftop restaurant which is known for great food and ambiance. A favorite dish of many is chicken tikka and saag ghost.

Chicken Hut is another favorite chicken place for the people of Surat. Its a small place but food is excellent, recommendations for the Chicken Hut are roaster fried chicken and chicken pizza.

Barbeque Nation
    doesn't really need an intro as its popular across India. A food hub for barbeque lovers. A must visit during the sea food festival.

3. Monika

Monika New Member

I live in Surat and have pretty much explored a lot of the eating places there and according to me the following are the best places for non-veg food.

Nanawadi Chicken - this is not some posh place to eat, but the food is to die for

Patiala Shahi Tandoori Night - this place mainly serves chicken, so if your a chicken lover do visit this place

Bhai Bhai - If you're an egg lover then you don't want to miss the place Bhai Bhai, they have a number of different egg dishes, but which may even be surprising to you.