1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Western restaurants in Delhi

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Alexandoy, May 25, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

Since our target spot in India is Delhi, may I know if there are western restaurants or restaurants serving western dishes there. I have a weak stomach and although I love briyani, I cannot eat so much spicy food including curry dishes. How can I enjoy a vacation when my tummy is acting up? That's why I always scout for a fast food joint when I go to a place for the first time just to be safe. I had a bad stomach in Kuala Lumpur due to the spicy food and I don't want that sad incident to happen again.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Once you settle down in a hotel you might get to eat the kind of food that you are looking for at the hotel itself. There are ala carte dishes that one can order for.
    All Indian dishes are not spicy. These days many restaurants and hotels have a mix of cuisine brought in from different countries. You could well settle for Chinese dishes which are far from spicy and many hotels and restaurants have them. And as for food from the West here again while you may not get a Western restaurant per se in the vicinity where you will be, but as I have said most restaurants will have what you are looking for.
    These two restaurants could perhaps satisfy you - Yoko Sizzlers, Defence Colony and La Vie, Khan market.

3. Karan

Karan Member

There are a number of western restaurants in Delhi, some of them which include the following:

• Smokey's BBQ and Grill: This restaurant serves up delicious American-style BBQ, with all the meats smoked to perfection.
    • Big Yellow Door: This restaurant offers a modern take on classic American fare, with dishes like lobster mac and cheese and steak frites.
    • Ricos: This restaurant is a popular spot for Mexican food, with a wide variety of tacos, burritos, and enchiladas.
    • Triveni Terrace Cafe: This restaurant offers stunning views of the city, along with a menu of classic Indian and Western dishes.
    • Monster Feast House: This restaurant is a great option for those who love all things meat, with a menu that features everything from burgers and steaks to ribs and lamb chops.