1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortune Park Bella Casa Jaipur

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Bolereo1970, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Bolereo1970

Bolereo1970 New Member

I have been looking at a few hotels in Jaipur and have come across the Fortune Park Bella Casa. From the looks and price of the hotel it all seems good and posh, but nothing is known until you get some feedback.

Please provide answers to the questions I have about Fortune Park Bella Casa in Jaipur.

Does the hotel a good gym?

What is the hotel food quality like?

Is there laundry service at the hotel?

How far is the hotel from some good restaurants?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Fortune Bella Casa Hotel in Jaipur is budget hotel in the city. It boasts of modern amenities at an affordable cost. Their tagline is "Home Away From Home" and they truly make you feel that, with their warmth and hospitality.

Yes, they have a gym or a fitness centre. You can find basic gym equipments here like treadmills and weights.

They have a multi-cuisine restaurant called Zodiac. It has North Indian and Rajasthani cuisines. It is more of a fine dining restaurant as well. Food here is good and you can opt for the buffet if you'd like. The ambience of the restaurant is quite peaceful and serene as well.

They also have a bakery called the Fortune Deli. Here you can buy breads, sweets and pastries. It's a good place for a snack in between meals. They also have cakes, try out their Black Forest Cake.

Yes, there's laundry service in the hotel. You'd have to pay a separate fee for availing of this service.

The hotel itself is very close to the Cityplex Mall in Jaipur. In the Cityplex Mall, there's Barbeque Nation which has North Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. They are well known for their barbecues and kebabs. It's definitely a must-try restaurant in the city.

A little further away, there's tons of restaurants you can find. There's Okra, Chokhi Dhani, Kanha and Sirocco. These are all located in Tonk Road. You'd have to drive a little bit more to reach them. But they're a few minutes away from the hotel as well.

I hope this helps!