1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Country Inn and Suites Jaipur

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by SKMIttal, Sep 8, 2016.

1. SKMIttal

SKMIttal New Member

My sister and brother in law are planning on a Jaipur holiday, and I want to pay for their accommodation there. The hotel that they had chosen was not so good, and I have thought of booking them a room at Country Inn and Suites.

I would like to know what the hotel is like, and whether it is suitable for a newly married couple.

What all services and facilities does the hotel provide?

They like going out to eat and hardly eat at the hotel they stay at, but I would like to arrange a special dinner for them at the hotel, so I would also like what the food quality is like at the Country Inn and Suites?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

The Country Inn and Suites in Jaipur is located on MI Road. It is at a near distance to the Amber Fort, Ganpati Plaza, City Palace and other attractions in the Pink City. It is also just a nine minute walk away from the Sindhi Camp Metro Station. From both the Jantar Mantar, it's just a mere five kilometres away. Its central location makes it one of the best choices in hotels in the city of Jaipur.

All rooms are elegantly designed and boasts of comfort. These are your choices for the rooms:
    • Deluxe Room - This is for Rs. 2,800 for night, inclusive of breakfast already. Room amenities include: king or queen sized bed, cable television, electronic safe, foot stool, international direct dial phone, mini-bar, study table, wing chair, attached modern bathroom and wooden flooring.
    • Club Room - This is for Rs. 3,800 for night, inclusive of breakfast already. Room amenities include: king or queen sized bed, cable television, tea/coffee maker, magnifying mirror, electronic safe, foot stool, international direct dial phone, mini-bar, study table, wing chair, attached modern bathroom and wooden flooring.
    • Executive Club Room - This is for Rs. 4,800 for night, inclusive of breakfast already. Room amenities include: king or queen sized bed, cable television, tea/coffee maker, magnifying mirror, electronic safe, foot stool, international direct dial phone, mini-bar, study table, wing chair, attached modern bathroom with music plus glass window overlooking the bedroom & television and wooden flooring.
    • Executive Suite - This is for Rs. 7,800 for night, inclusive of breakfast already. Room amenities include: king or queen sized bed, cable television, tea/coffee maker, dining table, powder room, living room, magnifying mirror, electronic safe, foot stool, international direct dial phone, mini-bar, study table, wing chair, attached modern bathroom with walk-in closet & with music & glass window overlooking the bedroom & television and wooden flooring.
    Yes, the hotel is very much suitable for newly married couples. Rooms are cosy and spacious especially the Executive Suite. Since couples need the privacy and seclusion, this hotel fits best for them. The hotel also has a package for couples.
    • Romance Package - This includes a 30 minute massage in the couple's room, an exclusive candle light dinner at the Dragon House Chinese Restaurant, a heart shaped cake, rose petal bath in the bathroom, special aphrodisiac amenities in the room and a surprise gift on departure.
    Here are the services provided by the hotel:
    • Concierge services, room service, reception desk open 24 hours and manager on duty for 24 hours.
    Here are the facilities provided by the hotel:
    • High-speed wired & wireless internet, business centre, spa, gym, beauty salon, outdoor rooftop pool, meeting space, valet parking, four specialty restaurants, lounge bar, night club and shopping arcade.
    The hotel has four specialty restaurants:
    • Mosaic - This is open daily from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm. They have both local and international cuisines. They also have a buffet spread with great varieties for both breakfast and dinner. Food tastes quite delicious especially the mutton options and the breakfast dishes like waffles, pancakes and other Indian dishes. They also have a promo of buy one drink and get one drink free from 11:00 to 23:00.
    • The Great Kabab Factory - This is open daily for dinner from 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm. This restaurant has an open kitchen and serves Indian cuisine. Do try their chilled chaas, raitas, two varieties of dals vegetable gravy or non-vegetable curry and biryanis. Their main specialty is the Burrah Kabab, which is made of young goat, spiced and cooked in a clay oven. During Sundays, they have a brunch at 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm.
    • Dragon House - This is open for lunch and dinner from Mondays to Sundays. They serve mainly Chinese and Thai cuisines. Do try their Schezuan fried rice and vegetables in butter garlic sauce. Their spiced chicken curry is also worth trying out. Overall, it's a great restaurant if you're carving for authentic Chinese dishes.
    • Kasbah - This restaurant is open daily from 3:00 pm onwards. They mainly serve Mediterranean dishes. They have a variety of cocktails and some snack options. Their pizzas are good, do try the Arabica and Pescatore variants.
    I hope this helps!