1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reach Isha Yoga Centre Coimbatore?

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Kylie, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Kylie

Kylie New Member

I am currently in Delhi on a holiday and I will soon be traveling to the South in Coimbatore especially to be visiting the Isha Yoga Centre.

As we don't have any guide with us, and just want to make sure that we know where we are going when reaching Coimbatore. I would like to know how to reach Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore?

2. Deven

Deven Member

To reach the Isha Yoga Center in Coimbatore from Delhi, you can follow these general directions:

By Air:

1. Fly from Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) in Delhi to Coimbatore International Airport (CJB) in Coimbatore. You can check for direct flights to Coimbatore from Delhi.
    2. Upon arrival at Coimbatore Airport, you can hire a taxi or use ride-sharing services to reach the Isha Yoga Center. It's approximately a 45-60 minute drive from the airport to the center.
    By Train:

1. You can take a train from New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) to Coimbatore Junction Railway Station (CBE). There are several trains connecting these two cities, including the Kongu Express and the Kerala Express.
    2. After reaching Coimbatore Junction, you can hire a taxi, use ride-sharing services, or take a local bus to reach the Isha Yoga Center, which is approximately a 30-40 minute drive from the railway station.
    By Road:

1. If you prefer a road trip, you can drive from Delhi to Coimbatore. This option provides more flexibility and the opportunity to explore different places along the way.
    2. Plan your route using a GPS navigation system or maps, and make sure to have all the necessary documents and permits for the journey.
    Once you arrive in Coimbatore, you can use GPS navigation apps or ask for directions to the Isha Yoga Center. It's advisable to check the Isha Yoga Center's official website for the most up-to-date information, as they may have specific guidance for visitors and events.

Please note that travel details and options may change, so it's essential to check the latest information and make necessary reservations before your trip to ensure a smooth visit to the Isha Yoga Center in Coimbatore.