1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reach Taj Mahal From Delhi By Train?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Lavanya, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Lavanya

Lavanya New Member

I have joined this forum in the hope of finding out how my cousins and I can reach Taj Mahal from Delhi by Train.

There is an option for buses but we one of us doesn't like traveling in buses and gets sick, so the other option we are left with is traveling by train.

The details I want to find out are, which trains go from Delhi to Taj Mahal and how long it would take to reach Taj Mahal from Delhi?

2. Karan

Karan Member

From Delhi, you can either leave from New Delhi Railway Station or from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, which are the main railway stations in Delhi. In order to go to Taj Mahal, you need to get a train to Agra Cantonment Railway Station, which is in Agra.

There are a number of trains which leave from Delhi to go to Agra (Taj Mahal). A list of the most reliable and good trains is listed below.

Gatimaan Express
    Bhopal Shatabdi Express
    Taj Express

The train journey from Delhi to Agra by train would take anywhere between 2hr 30 mins to 3 hours.