Jet Airways Customer Care Delhi

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Cheralyn, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Cheralyn

Cheralyn New Member

I am in India and trying to get in contact with the Jet Airways customer care in Delhi. The number which I have goes to Mumbai office, and they put me on a transfer call, but it keeps getting passed around to the incorrect department. It has wasted a lot of my time, I I have joined to forum to get the correct number for Jet Airways customer care Delhi.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Cheralyn, welcome to the forum!

Jet-Airways-Number-customer-care.jpg

Overview

Jet Airways is the second largest airline company in India. In fact, over 21 million passengers travel via Jet Airways annually. With over 60 destinations in and out of India, the airline caters to a wide array of travelers, locally and internationally. Just this 2016, Jet Airways won the Air Cargo Airline of the Year at the Logistics Asia Awards, proving that it is respected even by award-giving bodies. If that's not enough to convince you, Jet Airways is also included in the list of The World's Top 100 Airlines, after a survey done by the World Airline Awards. With very humble beginnings, Jet Airways is now conquering not only India, but also the world, when it comes to the airline industry.

Jet Airways Website

Jet-Airways-Website-customer-care.jpg

There are a number of ways of contacting the airline company. First of all, they have a very functional and easy-to-understand website that you can access. From this website, you can book your flight ticket easily but aside from that, there are also options for hotel booking and car rentals. Through the My Trip tab, you can easily manage your flight details, from Web Check-In, to checking your PNR Status or Flight Status.

Jet Airways Toll Free Number

DescriptionNumber
    Jet Airways Toll Free Number1800 22 55 22
    Another option would be to contact the Toll Free Number of the airline. The table above showcases the toll-free number, which you can dial from any region in India. This number is open 24 hours every day of the week, so it's a good option if you have a late night or even an early morning inquiry to make from the airline.

Jet Airways Customer Care Number for Delhi

DescriptionNumber
    Contact Centre+91 11 3989 3333
    If you need to contact the Delhi branch of the Jet Airways airlines specifically, you can take note of the number above. The number is actually the same for all cities but you need to add the city code from the city you're calling in. So for example, for Delhi, its city code is 11, thereby giving you the number above. For reservations, flight information, telephone check-ins and more, you can always contact this number.

Conclusion

With the numbers above, you can now easily contact the branch office of Jet Airways in Delhi. If all else fails, contact the toll free number and from there, they can connect you with the necessary department or branch office that you need. I hope this helps you!