1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jet Airways Domestic Luggage Allowance

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Kemp, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Kemp

Kemp New Member

I am getting a flight from Delhi to Goa with Jet Airways and from there I will be getting another flight to Dubai on a separate ticket. The duration of the total vacation is going to be around 3 weeks, so there will be a lot of luggage. My flight from Goa to Dubai will allow 40kg luggage allowance, but I do not know what the luggage allowance for Jet Airways is for a domestic flight.
    Is there any idea what the luggage limit is and how strict Jet Airways is with luggage?

2. panchabhut

panchabhut New Member

cabin 7 Kg per person. Check in 15 Kg per person for normal ticket holders. 25 Kg for Silver or higher privilege card holders. beyond that they charge money.

3. HemantModi

HemantModi New Member

I feel that 15kg for one person at times can be too low, as if a passenger was to go on holiday for about two weeks then 15kg of luggage would not be enough, especially if it is winter times.

4. Shiv

Shiv Member

15kg for one person is actually enough and dont forget that there is hand luggage allowance as well which is 7kg, which makes it a total of 22kg.