1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Atta Market

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ruhi, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Ruhi

Ruhi New Member

Hi all, I have recently found out about Atta Market in Noida, apparently its supposed to be the CP of Noida city. Whenever I had heard of Atta Market all that came to my mind was that it was probably a market for atta (flour).
    I am soon planning a visit there and I would be grateful if someone could please let me know which is the nearest metro station to the Atta Market.

2. Deven

Deven Member

That's very common for people to think that only atta is sold at the Atta Market, your not the first so don't worry. In fact the Atta Market you is something that you can call the hub for shopping, as you don't just get clothes there, but all kinds of things from utensils, sports goods, electronic items, bags, etc. It is a popular and busy market.

The nearest metro station to the Atta Market is Noida Sector 18 metro station.

When coming out of the Noida sector 18 metro station you can find an auto or rickshaw which will take you to the atta market. The distance between the two places is 600 meters and in an auto it would only take you 6 minutes to get there.
    Noida sector 18 metro station to atta market by car.jpg

The other easy and money-saving option is to walk it to the Atta Market from the Noida Sector 18 metro station. The distance from the metro station to the Atta Market is 500 meters and it would only take you 6 minutes to reach it.

Noida sector 18 metro station to atta market by walking.jpg