1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Sarojini Nagar Market

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Shiela, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Shiela

Shiela New Member

I plan to go to the Sarojini Nagar market one day and I am planning on how I should get there. I know that there is no metro station in Sarojini Nagar, so what I wanted to find out was which is the nearest metro station to Sarojini Nagar market?

2. Prits

Prits Member

The nearest metro station to Sarojini Nagar market is INA metro station. From outside of the metro station you can grab an auto and reach the market within 8 minutes, but if you dont mind the walk you can walk it to the market which would take you around 20-25 minutes. The images below explain the car and walking routes from INA metro station to Sarojini Market.

Below is an image showing the car route from INA metro station to Sarojini Nagar market. The distance between the two is 2.1km which would take 8 minutes to reach.

INA metro station to Sarojini Nagar market by car.jpg

The walking distance from INA metro station to Sarojini Nagar market is 2km and if you decide to walk from the station to the market it would take you about 20-25 minutes.

INA metro station to Sarojini Nagar market by walking.jpg

Sarojini Nagar market has a wide variety of products from clothing, jewelry, shoes and food, and many export surplus products too. You should make sure that you bargain when you purchase your products, as products are priced more than they should be.

Please also note that Sarojini Nagar market is closed on Mondays.